Really useful websites that will help you to save time and keep your inner peace in critical or stressful moments in front the computer. The sites solve at least one problem really well and they all have simple web addresses that you can easily learn by heart thus saving you a trip to Google.
If you know other good websites, leave us a comment and contribute to the virtual good karma. =)
1. iconfinder.com – the best place to find icons of all sizes.
2. lovelycharts.com – create flowcharts, network diagrams, sitemaps, etc.
3. printwhatyoulike.com – print web pages without the clutter.
4. myfonts.com/WhatTheFont – quickly determine the font name from an image.
5. wetransfer.com – for sharing really big files online.
6. polishmywriting.com – check your writing for spelling or grammatical errors.
7. marker.to – easily highlight the important parts of a web page for sharing.
8. gtmetrix.com – the perfect tool for measuring your site performance online.
9. google.com/history – found something on Google but can’t remember it now?
10. sxc.hu – download stock images absolutely free.
11. teuxdeux.com – a beautiful to-do app that looks like your paper dairy.
12. talltweets.com – Send tweets longer than 140 characters.
13. fiverr.com – hire people to do little things for $5.